What Will Be,Will Be!

Just because this phrase is used,doesn't mean one should fold arms and do nothing.You can't just throw in the towel and be idle or docile.After over three decades of being on this planet,am just learning the word"Safari" is a Swahili language meaning 'Journey'..how interesting!Am not in anyway ashamed to say that because it doesn't mean am a dolt at everything else.As humans,learning is what we do and it's a continuous process..am developing a cold feet(no pun intended..no figurative expressions here).Winter's warming up&I think I must get off my butts now before my feet freezes....the socks can't handle it..too cold to handle I guess.Will return to this topic by 'morrow..God willing!!Am so cold am so am ....so cold!..I catch cold....!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are people interested in politics?

A plea...