The year's fast coming to an end!

No festivity has made anu difference here.Not even Christmas and new or bank holidays as it's called in Britain.I can't really say the year went by so fast for most things.But it did with my studies.God willing,in less than two months'time,'Id have completed one level.
One down,two more to go,by God's grace.
Ok,there's a virus on my ssytem and it's really getting on my nerves.I have tried doing somehting'bout it to no avail.I've never had to worry about my system being infected all the time I've had access to the intrnet from home.This is the very first time and I have to "springclean' the drive on this one.Unless of course,somneone gives me a better idea....Now who would that be?Do I need to remind myself am a loner here?
I should ahve known better than to use my flash disk at the office.Anyway,no use crying over spilled milk.The harm's already done.I don't ahev anything to lose.I've copied whatever I feel is necessary.But it's slowing down my work and it's making accessing the sites difficult and frustrating.
Today was a public holiday in my homecountry-our Independence.Am sure it'd be a long weekeend for some people.I still have memories of a song composed while we clocked twenty-five.Iwas still quite young then,a child.That was twenty-four years ago.Well,I kinda missed home today....like there's a time I don't miss home.
I missed the eye test yesterday by five munites.I couldn't believe it.And if I had been five minutes early,I would have had my eyes screened for free.Well,I seem to be handling some things better these days than before.It's called growing up.I was already around the place but couldn't just figure out what Optometrist I was going.I was wrongly informed,but I know better now.I was upset though,but because of something else.
I think I should just logg off before I let this hanging keyboard get under my skin.I need to format this system.....arrrrgggg!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are people interested in politics?

DARE TO DREAM!

Arise O'Compatriots!