need a lil' distraction...

The move...
I’m not shy to admit I had some reservations about Jennifer Love Hewitt. I think the fact that she’s not in your face everytime you see or hear about Hollywood, has something to do with my reservations. I always like to see what role she’d play and if she’s truly talented…You know? Not jus a pretty face thang! So it was with this mindset that I decided to see this late night movie…”IF ONLY”! It was interesting. That’s all I’ve got to say, see it to believe it. I loved the movie. It starred Jennifer, a British guy named Paul Nichols and an older British man, a familiar face, Tim Hopkins. What can I say? The movie was just interesting and I think I saw a little bit of myself in Jennifer, let’s just leave it at that!
I remember I intended to compose a Poem, before this time last year. The South African Broadcasting corporation (SABC2) organised a contest and had different themes. One of the themes was HIV/AIDS. But I didn’t submit any entry. I hadn’t the space and time to compose one. But then again, I know the ‘politics’ they play with everything that allows an immigrant to partake in competitions/contests…”They do not play fair”! I intend to give it a shot sometime in the future, just not now. It would further re-affirm what I already know.

My daughter’s long holidays started today. I do not understand why the school expects us to pay a full month’s fee for eight days. If she had gone for the rest of this week up until next Friday, that would be eight days. Anyway, what would she be doing except play. She’s even better off being home. Am not expecting her to do anything productive, but she’s better off at home’cause there’s someone to look after her, and she’ll be well fed. I may bring her along tomorrow. I’m guessing she’d be bored now. She may play on her own, but she has a better companion in her brother; whose not getting to stay home until next Friday, the 10th,God willing...
I need this distraction, what am working on will end up giving me headache if I do not take this break...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are people interested in politics?

DARE TO DREAM!

Arise O'Compatriots!