January 31st,2011

We were greeted with a not-too-interesting news this morning.I called it 'Domestic robbery'.I don't really want to go into details,but it's all good.
The first month of 2011 has just ended,and it got me thinking about the prospects of this year.It felt like just a few days ago that celebrations were in top gear to welcome 2011,and now?Well,it hasn't been an active month,but we've got to be optimistic that the months ahead would be better.
With me behind the desk now,I've got no iea when I'd have the time to go get another letter from the Traffic License office.I was hoping to have it done and over with last year.The way things are going,I'd have to go on a public transport.if I choose not to,I would be delaying the learner's hassle longer than it already is.I just need to get my learner's license this year,God willing.It's not jsut for me as I don't really plan on going out that much,but I've got to do it because of the families and friends that comes on a visit.I would have taken my cousin out more,were I driving.And the long walk we took to China City in Jo'burg last weekend was not a memorable one...I never pray to have to g through that torture,ever again.I almost broke down,and so did my cousin. There's no question about it, it would ease things for me and definately dump responsibilities like picking the kids from school,on my lap. There's no escaping that.But it'd be fun,I'd love to do that and even take them out occasionally. I know they would be so excited and demanding as well. But they'll eventulaly learn to understand that,going out isn't just about spending money. They could just move around to see different views of other places-It doesn't have to be McDonald &KF or Nandos all the time. We'll see how that turn out, God willing..I've got flu and it's really making me under-perform; even as I type. Am really trying to stay focused, my eyes hurt and I jsut don't generally feel well. God help me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are people interested in politics?

DARE TO DREAM!