Another weekend...

I would leave for Lagos, Nigeria, tomorrow, this time last year. It just reminded me of my granny, I had no idea I would be seeing her for the last time. But am grateful I saw her.
I remember how excited I was, I had packed about two weeks before now, since we had to change the ticket twice. Whao! How time flies! I’m just reminiscing, it brings back memories of the excitement and the anxiety that followed, after the lost of my passport (now found)…I tried to make the best of the time. I was glad to spend some time with a few of my friends. It doesn’t feel like it’s been a year already, the memories are still very fresh…But, as much as am homesick now, there’s no hope of traveling how anytime soon….Signing out for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are people interested in politics?

DARE TO DREAM!