got my laptop fixed today,at long last!

It's been eight torturous months of my laptop not being my 'lap top'. It was about time and am grateful hubby offered to get it fixed for me.I almost forgot what it feels like using this laptop.
Well exams're very much over and all result should,as announced be released by the 12th of this month, which is less than a week away. I need to be at the Unisa service centre to sort out my mixed-up finance.Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to get my results and that also means "no registration"...
Oh!By the way, did I mention that am looking forward to this holiday even though I've got no plans?Well,it just so happens that we may not go on that road trip afterall.And as usual,I do not want to set up myself for disappointment...I guess we'd just have to wait and see then.Am sleepy,but needed to do this now as am sleepy...
Sweet dreams!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are people interested in politics?

A plea...