… pen down, but not completely, just yet!


For someone who have studied day and night, online, offline, all year through…yes, all year through. It would be expected that I at least take a break, however short; at least just for today. But I can’t let the day end without putting it into record that, my long journey of obtaining a degree has been concluded today. I should be concerned about seeing the results before I say “finished”, but that’s another phase entirely. So let me take a deep breath for now. A deep sigh of relief …pen down for exams, eyes will rest from flipping through pages, back and forth, and back again. It has been a long journey…Eureka! I wrote my final exam today…(to be continued)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are people interested in politics?

A plea...