I have been doing more of reading than writing, for a long while now. And when I say "reading", I do not necessarily mean reading a book. I have been reading a lot from the social networks, Facebook in particular. I have liked more pages than I can count (still liking). I also created a group for women only (no foreign members though). I have also taken a 'posting break' as of the 7th of this month. I have different topics of interest and am trying to balance it all. I can't really say my head's been cleared of academic reading or writing for now. I intend to carry out some extensive online research on some of the topics I have lined out. Am  not getting the vibe I usually have before I write presently. But I just had to break the long silence this night, so continuation can be easier, and make it feel just like the old times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are people interested in politics?

DARE TO DREAM!

Arise O'Compatriots!